[SCA-BMDL] I Genesii - Pennsic Performance - Looking for video

Paul Warlop pwarlop at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 18:00:28 EDT 2008

Greetings,

It has been rumored that someone managed to capture I Genesii's  most
brilliant performance to date(i.e. our most recent Pennsic performance) on
video.  If either you or someone you know has a copy of said video, it would
be most appreciated if we could get a copy.  We would all like to see the
performance and until we finish the Bologna University crash course on
astral projecting through time and space the video seems like the best bet.

Please let me know off list if you know the location of such a rare treasure
as our performance.

With much thanks,

Dottore

(Pavel Dudoladov)