[SCA-BMDL] Archery News

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 12 18:39:25 EDT 2008

>From the Captain of Archers,

We're all home from the Pennsic War and I hope that you all had the adventures that you went for. Some of us stuck our big toe in it and didn't get to do as much as wanted, but thanks to all for the company.

If you picked up any new archery equipment at War, be sure to bring it to practice so we can ooh and ahh over it. I came out of the War with two new crossbows.

There is a mixed archery schedule over the next few weeks.

Aug 17 Regular practice

Aug 24 No practice, College day (Gotta take the tall one back to school)

Aug 31 No practice, Labor Day weekend (I'll be at an F & I re-enactment)

Sep 7  Regular practice

Sep 14 Regular practice

Sep 21 Regular practice

Sep 28 Regular practice

If any of the local marshalls wishes to hold practice on their own the two weekends that I'm out, please contact me and we can arrange for target pickup.

Tiem to start thinking about Archers to the Wald in Steltonwald, September 27th.

In service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
(412) 247-4467
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net

"If sack and sugar be a fault, God help the wicked!