[SCA-BMDL] OT - Gregorian Chants (vinyl records) for sale

McAndrew-Schwoegl schwoegl at verizon.net
Sun Aug 10 15:39:50 EDT 2008

Please see forwarded message below:

-----Original Message-----
From: Trinity n Calum [mailto:trinity-calum at juno.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 10:05 PM
To: schwoegl at verizon.net
Subject: Could you please post this on the Steltonwald/BMDL list?

'evening,

A friend of mine is getting rid of his albums and has a collection of
Gregorian Chant. He knows of my SCA connections and thought that someone
might be interested in them. He inherited them and believes they were
probably purchased new in the 1930s, details below.

If interested, please contact him directly. Pete Glasser,
pglasser100 at yahoo.com, 724-941-3232, or feel free to route questions
through me. He is in the area where 519 and 19 intersect - I believe
that's Peters Township.

Thanks,
Calum

Gregorian Chants (Solesmes Edition)
Volume II
6 records, 78 RPM
Victor Musical Masterpiece Series
Sung by the Choir of Monks of the Abbey of Sainte Pierre de Solesmes
A book describing and explaining the chants
The records are in a 6 pocket heavy book

$10 for the above.

If they are interested, I'm also selling my 1970s era Imperial record
player, with 8 track tape deck, double cassette deck, two large speakers
of that era, and separate AM/FM radio receiver for $40, or will entertain
an offer on the record player only.