[SCA-BMDL] Mundane Calligraphy help wanted

Helene Jacobs helene2 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 26 10:43:17 EDT 2008

I am on another email list, and this person has requested a calligrapher for
wedding envelopes.
I don't know anything about this lady or her project, I just thought there
might be a calligrapher who could use some extra money.
Good Luck!
Betha

Hello All!

I am working with a bride right now who would like her outer,
presentation, envelopes done by a calligrapher- at a reasonable
price. The catch is that they need to be done by May 12 at the
latest. I have informed her that this is not a lot of time and may
not be possible; but that I would see what I could do... (I'm just
starting on the invitations myself!).

So, if your a calligrapher and think that you can get this done,
please contact me with your information, location and rates. We will
need 125 envelopes done. I will then forward her contact information
to you.

Also, please let me know if you are able to print or hand-write place
cards - the folded ones; she is interested in having this done as
well.

I am at vendor shows both days this weekend, so if you could please
call me with your information I would greatly appreciate it. I can
be reached at 412-225-4696.

Thanks so much and I hope to hear from you!

Lisa A. Frederick
Dragonfly designstudio
www.dragonflydesignsonline.net