[SCA-BMDL] OT: Looking for babysitter for Blackstone

muirgens at aol.com muirgens at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 16:00:14 EDT 2008

Hi, all:

Christopher and I are seeking a responsible person to watch Josie (just turned 1 year old) during the melees on Saturday.? We would prefer someone we are familiar with and who is of an appropriate age to babysit (mid to late teens or older).? Compensation can be discussed.

If you are going to Blackstone and would like to?play with a baby and make some money as you watch the fighting, please contact us off-list.? E-mail me (muirgens AT aol DOT com) or get in touch at the event.?

Thanks,

Morgen of Rye