[SCA-BMDL] Rides to Fighting Sunday April 20

Ashley Capps gorditagatita at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 20:35:59 EDT 2008

Regrettably, I am not able to drive to practice this
week as I am both without the car and otherwise
engaged this weekend.  I apologize if this is
inconvenient to anyone who had hoped to tag along with
me. I should get the car back in time for next week's
practice.   Those of you that get to go, enjoy!

Rosalia