[SCA-BMDL] [SCA-AE] Siege of Harlech Castle thank-yous

Lori Gilmore osa920 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 23:59:48 EDT 2008

Just a thank you to Their Excellencies for opening up their home for The Siege of Harlech Castle--What an awesome day!  Also thanks to all who helped to make the day so great!

  Lady Osa

Ben Cogan <donnghaile at gmail.com> wrote:
  Also the Kitchen wishes to thanks Lord Clewin Kupferhelbelinc, who was
of great use in washing dishes and running food outside to the
fighters.

-Brandubh

On 4/7/08, Cara & Char wrote:

> With embarassment, we must note that we have inadvertently left (at least)
> one important gentle off the list: Constance Glyn Dwr, our noble
> Chirurgeon. Perhaps we were concerned that thanking the neice of the
> rebellious Owen Glyn Dwr might lead to further attacks on the castle.....
>
> --Byron and Ariella

When replying to posts, you should remove excess quotage.
http://mail.yahoo.com