[SCA-BMDL] Ride to Coronation

Sir Koredono koredono at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:11:18 EDT 2008

Hey everyone

So, I've recently found out that my work schedule will allow me to
attend Coronation this coming weekend, and for several reasons, I need
to go; however; to attend, I would need a ride.  If anyone is going,
with space in their vehicle, and willing to take me, I'd greatly
appreciate it.  I'll have minimal gear (i.e. no armor), and could (in
theory) leave as early as 2 pm on Friday.  I'd prefer coming home
Saturday evening (after 2nd court) or early Sunday, to go to fighting
practice, but that's not completely necessary.

Anyone who thinks they can help, pleae let me know; my email is spotty
(though I will be checking it as much as I can), the best chance of
getting a message to me is by calling my phone at 724 - 797 - 7647.

Thank you all very much.

Sir Koredono