[SCA-BMDL] Heraldic Consultation Table at Siege of Harlech

Kathryn Van Stone elsbeth at pobox.com
Thu Apr 3 15:02:06 EDT 2008

Greetings from Elsbeth Anne Roth, Jewel Herald,

There will be a consultation table at the Siege of Harlech Castle
this Saturday. Feel free to come into the library most of the day to
get advice on or submit a name or device.  We will have internet
access, so we will be able to check online information as well as the
books we bring.  Nevertheless, if you want to make certain we bring
the relevant information, feel free to ask questions at
elsbeth at pobox.com before the event.

In service,

Elsbeth