[SCA-BMDL] Fighting/Fencing Pickup 4/6

Ashley Capps gorditagatita at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 22:57:40 EDT 2008

Hello everyone!

I will be resuming my usual fighter and fencer pickup
at Pitt and CMU this Sunday if you are interested in
going to fighting and/or fencing but lack the
transportation.    I will plan on being at Pitt in the
turnaround by the William Pitt Union at 12:30p and at
turnaround by the University Center at CMU at 12:45p.
If you need a ride, be at whichever pickup point is
more convenient to you at the prescribed time.  If you
want to make sure I'll wait for you, please call me at
412 916 4802 to let me know you are coming.  I will
continue this throughout the summer and keep you
updated if I need to cancel.

Rosalia