[SCA-BMDL] OT: governor's academy info?

kornides kornides at verizon.net
Sat Sep 22 14:34:36 EDT 2007

Greetings!

I think this is the info you're looking for. Official name is
"Governor's Schools of Excellence." The link below is the "overview"
page. Apparently there are 8 different programs (whoa).  I haven't
followed all the links, but there's contact info for each program
(not all of which have web presentations).

http://www.pde.state.pa.us/excellence/cwp/view.asp?A=3&Q=58999&tx=1

Several of my fellow students (many moons ago) participated in the
arts program...

miriel