[SCA-BMDL] OT - sitter for fight practice tomorrow

muirgens at aol.com muirgens at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 22:07:00 EDT 2007

I got a sitter!

Thanks everyone!

morgen

-----Original Message-----
From: muirgens at aol.com
To: SCA-bmdl at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Sent: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 2:56 pm
Subject: [SCA-BMDL] OT - sitter for fight practice tomorrow

Hi, all:

Christopher is out of town but I would like to get some fighting in
tomorrow (assuming everyone is back from Coronation).

Is anyone willing and available to watch Josie at the Washington
Boulevard site from about 2-4 or so tomorrow?

Compensation is negotiable.

Contact me at home if you are interested (412-441-1887).

Thanks,

morgen