[SCA-BMDL] YourInnerVagabond.com

m.allen delacroi29 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 12:38:24 EDT 2007

I work in Lawrenceville and saw a new coffee shop going in on
Butler Street, so I stopped in, introduced myself  and
discovered that this is the crew that has the middle eastern
coffee bar at Pennsic. They have relocated from NJ to
Pittsburgh.
They expect to open in November, have evening hours and offer a
variety of entertainment from different parts of the world.
Looks like a whole lot of fun!

Antoinette

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Gandhi