[SCA-BMDL] (no subject)

Zoeakropolitina at aol.com Zoeakropolitina at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 11:34:12 EDT 2007

Let it be known that I will bring the youth  loaner gear to the practice in
Sunderoak this evening. Any Youth Fighters  wishing to brush up before
Coronation, or just get your sticks on, feel free to  join us. We get there by 6:30 PM
and fight till its too dark to see.

Sunderoak has adult fight practices Thursday evenings beginning at 6:00
Practices will be held at Butler Memorial Park (weather  permitting).

If the weather is not cooperative, practice will move to the  Carousel
Pavilion in the lower level of Alameda Park. The Carousel Pavilion has  lighting and
a high enough roof that long weapons can still be used but it is an  outdoor
structure without walls or windows (non combatants may want to bring a  jacket
if the evening is cool).

To get to Butler Memorial Park, make your  best way to lower Alameda (see
directions to the Carousel Pavilion below if  needed) Instead of making a left
into the parking area continue on the main  road, to the right. Careful the
speed limit is 25 mph and cops do sit on that  road. You will come to a three way
stop, go through it, then a four way stop,  straight again and then to another
four way. Make a left onto Mercer Street, go  and through the four way stop.
As you start to go up the hill the entrance is on  the right. ( if you miss
it, the very next road to the right will take you in as  well ). We should be
somewhere close to the front, near the swimming pool,  tennis and basketball
courts.

YIS

Zoe