[SCA-BMDL] OT: DVR? kim possible

L.J. Rodriguez rufinasca at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 13:30:49 EDT 2007

sorry folks, this is completely off topic...

i'm a big kim possible fan (disneychannel show.)   this week they are
running a HUGE marathon of all the episodes in broadcast order, leading up
the final episode.

needless to say, i'd like to record this. i can probably do videotape, but
frankly it would be a lot better if i could get them onto DVD. is there
anyone out there who has a dvr that i could persuade them to use to record
them for me? or perhaps they could lend me the machine for wednesday,
thursday and friday? OR, does anyone know where i could RENT a dvr?  i'm not
sure a tivo box has enough room to record all of it - it comes to about 50
hours total.

just askin before i go out and buy a bunch of tapes :)  thanks!

rufina

please CALL me (412-721-5028) if you want to answer this - i have to leave
the house to get to email and i don't do it more than once a day (if that
often.) thanks.