[SCA-BMDL] Scribal

Gwilym scalongbow at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 29 15:41:10 EDT 2007

New Happenings.in Gryffyn's Keep

Scribal

For scribes, wanna be scribes, and kibbitzers as well. Looking and
joining in on the conversations is fine The Steeler game will be on TV
as well. Bringing a friend is strongly encouraged.

Sunday Nov 4th (Upcoming sunday) at 2 ish, is the next scribal at Gwilym's
Bring your art toys, and projects as well. If you don't have any, we can
probably find something for you to do. Coloring inside the lines is a
plus no
matter the age.

If you need directions call 724 327 3622, or email me at
scalongbow at earthlink.net
and I'll tell you how to find us.

Something different on a cool fall day.

Master Gwilym