[SCA-BMDL] Ride to Sir Maghnus' party....

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 23:11:45 EDT 2007

Greetings...

I am looking for a ride to Sir Maghnus's party this
weekend; I don't mind if the person giving me a ride
is staying somewhat late, but I cannot stay overnight
there, which is the only limitation on time (also, I
won't be doing any heavy fighting early in the day,
but maybe I can bring fencing gear and look for a
fight!).  Otherwise, I really want to go, and I hope
someone has room in their car for me.....please let me
know, and I can send directions to my place.
Thanks......

Mistress Kris Gilibari