[SCA-BMDL] Archery returns

Eugene Siren crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 27 16:02:13 EST 2007

>From the Captain of Archers...

Archery returns indoors this coming Sunday, Dec 2nd at the new warehouse site on Liberty and 29th in the Strip District at the usual time of 11:00.

Before we can shoot though, we'll take some time to clean up our area. I'll bring a broom and some bags for sweeping. It's going to be dusty.

We also need to mount some sort of backdrop, so I'm looking for pieces of old carpet, canvas, or what ever we can hang up. Giovanni is building some new target stands that we can leave there.

We'll be shooting at twenty yards using the winter targets - 40 cm faces, slots, and wreaths - in preparation for the Winter Royal Round Challenge. Even if there is no kingdom wide competition like there was last year, we'll do something locally.

See you all then.

In service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
(412) 247-4467
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net

"If sack and sugar be a fault, God help the wicked!