[SCA-BMDL] OT: Livingroom Concert on Saturday, November 17

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 10:40:16 EST 2007

Saturday November 17, 2007 — 8pm
Pittsburgh Area House Concert
hosted by Odriana vander Brugghe (Jenn Strobel)
This concert will be in my living room at 3000 Harts Run Road, Allison
Park, PA 15101
RSVP for directions: jenn.strobel(at)gmail(dot)com

S. J. Tucker is an amazing musician whose vocal style is influenced by
Joni Mitchell and Ani DiFranco and some amazing guitar work that is
all her own. One reviewer said,

"Tucker has a voice in a million -- powerful, hypnotic, untamed and
yet utterly controlled. She sings from the gut, but hers is a trained
instrument."
Maria Nutick
Green Man Review-August 15, 2004, review of July 30 concert in Portland OR

It's impossible to properly describe music using words, so I direct
you to her website: http://www.skinnywhitechick.com so you can listen
to the mp3s she has available of her music.

There is no ticket cost for this concert, but donations are requested.
Please contact Odriana vander Brugghe (Jenn Strobel) for
information/directions and to RSVP.  FYI, there are two cats and a dog
that live here, so there are pet allergens in my house.

Come and support a talented musician, have an evening of socialness,
and come and eat my food :-)

Odriana
--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."