[SCA-BMDL] Planning to Autocrat an Event?

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 09:16:50 EST 2007

Yep, just mention that we're a 501(c)(3) organization and send them a copy
of the letter, a copy of which is stored on teh Officers Yahoo Group in the
Files section and the County parks will give you up to 50% off the upfront
price.  It does apply to City, State, and National parks as well, to varying
degrees.

Brandubh