[SCA-BMDL] Heraldic commenting Wednesday, Nov 7

Kathryn Van Stone kvs at pobox.com
Tue Nov 6 10:44:23 EST 2007

Greetings from Elsbeth Anne Roth,

There will be another heraldic commenting meeting tomorrow, November
7 from 7 to 11 (ish) at my house. This is a good way to learn about
medieval and renaissance names and armory.

Also if you need help with a heraldic submission, feel free to come
as well.

There will be light munchies and leftover Halloween candy.

RSVPs appreciated (to help gage the amount of munchies needed) by not
necessary.

Feel free to contact me about directions. If you need to take public
transportaion, you can either take the 41B to BowerHill and Firwood
or take the T to Mount Lebanon or Washington Junction and call for a
ride.

Lastly, if you are interested in coming to the meetings, but cannot
make it out to Mount Lebanon, let me know and I may be able to have a
meeting in another location.

Elsbeth Anne Roth
elsbeth at pobox.com
1194 Firwood Drive