[SCA-BMDL] Ride to Tavern event?

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 21:12:19 EST 2007

I am hoping to get to the Tavern at Kingdom's Edge
event in Port Oasis in a couple of weeks, and was
wondering if there was anyone who wouldn't mind me
riding with them down there and back; I may have some
fencing gear to bring with me, a sleeping bag for
overnight, etc., so that you know that ahead of time.
If you can please let me know via private e-mail if
you can help, I would appreciate it.  Thanks very
much.....

Mistress Kris Gilibari