[SCA-BMDL] Sca-bmdl Digest, Vol 27, Issue 3

Stellagrace75 at aol.com Stellagrace75 at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 12:45:58 EST 2007

Hi
the Canton of Steltonwald has fairly regular sewing sessions each weekend,  I
know we are a bit of a drive for some of you but everyone is  always welcome
to attend.  We have machines at the ready so you need  not bring one and lots
of patterns, books and resources and supplies as  well as good company and
refreshments. For more information please contact me  via phone or email or you
can check the Steltonwald Yahoo list for postings  about times and sessions.
Saturday AND Sunday.

YIS
Marian

email _stellagrace75 at aol.com_ (mailto:stellagrace75 at aol.com)
phone (cell) 412-671-5345

In a message dated 11/3/2007 12:00:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,