[SCA-BMDL] A tad off topic, but interesting

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at nauticom.net
Fri Nov 2 18:00:28 EDT 2007

Greetings from Myfanwy!
Safari doesn't automatically translate stuff, so I did a Google search
for "Bratwurst Museum" and then translated the page (well, as best as
possible) that way.
Of course, Google doesn't take into account stuff like the weird German
genders for nouns, and also tried to translate the original statute
into English!
Thanks for posting the info, though.