[SCA-BMDL] Sewing Circle?

Saskia van Ouwater saskiavanouwater at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:38:15 EDT 2007

Hello, BMDL!

So I've heard through the rumor mill that there are one or two people
interested in possibly hosting a sewing circle that would meet regularly.
I'd really like to get something organized now that the winter months are
starting to loom large so we can all be nice and productive, as well as
provide assistance to some newer folks who want to get some garb made.

If you are interested in hosting a sewing circle, whether it be weekly or
monthly, please contact me- I'd love to see something happen in the near
future!

Saskia van Ouwater
BMDL Minister of Arts and Sciences