[SCA-BMDL] OT - This Sunday BMDL fighting practice, a B-day party

Pavelle sppksp at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 31 17:19:24 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Brion's and Eleanore's birthday is on June 2nd.  I am preparing a little
surprise for them, and for you.  Should you be in Pittsburgh for fighting
practice, please do stop by!

WHERE:  Washington Blvd. site
WHEN:   Sunday, June 3rd, 4 pm
WHAT:   The Food Fairy appears, bearing fighter-friendly snacks and
non-alcoholic drinks
WHY:    Brion and Eleanore have a birthday.
WHY AT PRACTICE:  It's bigger than our house.  And, if you build it, they
will come. And, if I start moving furniture into regular "party positions",
it will give the whole thing away.

I am looking to see many of you there.  If you would like to contact me
regarding this nefarious plan, please use my work address at
KaterinaSKY at worldnet.att.net.

Kazi