[SCA-BMDL] Re: [bmdl-pennsic] June A&S night confusion

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 11:15:42 EDT 2007

FWIW, I plan to be there to answer questions people might have about Pennsic and SCA camping in general.  My first was Pennsic 7 and I haven't missed a Pennsic since (this year being Pennsic 36).  If people have questions that might require a little research, please feel free to email me privately before A&S Night and I'll be happy to do my best to locate the answer.

  Arianna

Karen Kasper

"I am a Consultant. Why, yes, lack of planning on your part DOES constitute an emergency on my part!"