[SCA-BMDL] Re: Sca-bmdl Digest, Vol 21, Issue 8

flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon May 7 21:51:34 EDT 2007

"Lynette Vybiral" <lynette.vybiral at gmail.com> writes:
> Sorry for the bandwith, but does anyone have good driving
>directions to the Baronial meeting on Wednesday?
[...]
>I can get up to the school, but then I seem to get really turned
>around as to how to actually get to the darn building!

CMU is a bit tricky to navigate.

go here:
<http://www.google.com/maps?q=Schenley+Dr,+Pittsburgh,+Pennsylvania+15213,+USA>
and do a get directions from your location. it should give you step by
step directions.

This is the exact building you want to find:
<http://www.google.com/maps?t=h&om=0&ll=40.441748,-79.946222&spn=0.000876,0.001644&z=19>

if you can find good directions to Phipps Conservatory, you're on the
correct side of campus.

Hope that helps.

--
flip
Just on the border of your waking mind, There lies - Another time,