[SCA-BMDL] Dark Pages updates deadline May 31

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 20:41:17 EDT 2007

Greetings from the Dark Pages Editor!

  I will be printing an updated version of the Debatable Lands' baronial phone and address list, known as the Dark Pages, in June for distribution at Baronial Investiture.  If you have not already given me your corrections, or if you have moved, or if you are new to the Barony-Marche, please send me your information no later than MAY 31st to be included in the next printing.

  Most people list their SCA and mundane names, phone number and email.  Snail mail addresses can also be included if you wish.

  Thanks for your help in keeping the Dark Pages up-to-date and maximally useful to your friends in the SCA!

  Arianna of Wynthrope
  (Karen Kasper)
  arianna_wyn at yahoo.com

Karen Kasper

"I am a Consultant. Why, yes, lack of planning on your part DOES constitute an emergency on my part!"