[SCA-BMDL] A&S Seven Pearls - REVISED

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 12:23:10 EDT 2007

Does the Debatable Lands have a baronial A&S Champion?  Or are we going to "cheat" and ask the Kingdom Champ to be our entrant?  :-)

  Arianna

Saskia van Ouwater <saskiavanouwater at gmail.com> wrote:
    For people not on the AE list, there will be both a Seven Pearls Arts and Sciences Competition and an open A&S Competition at the Melee Madness on June 2 in Endless Hills.  Information Below!

  Saskia van Ouwater
  BMDL Minister of Arts and Sciences