[SCA-BMDL] First Friday Gaming and Scribal May 4th

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 13:38:45 EDT 2007

This Friday, May 4th, is First Friday Gaming and Scribal Night at Arianna's house in East Liberty.

  Scribal theme will be painting scroll blanks for the soon-to-be-elected new Baron and Baroness.  I have several scrolls with line-drawing designs already printed for new would-be illuminators to come and paint, along with paints and brushes you can borrow.  All you need to bring is interest and enthusiasm!  Anyone interested in giving illumination a try is welcome.

  Gaming will, as usual, be on the third floor.

  Activities run from 7:30 to 10 pm.  RSVP is appreciated but not required.

  Arianna of Wynthrope
  (Karen Kasper)
  716 North Saint Clair Street
  Pittsburgh, PA 15206
  412-361-6191

Karen Kasper

"I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

"I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness."  - Michael Shermer