[SCA-BMDL] First Friday Gaming - Inquiry

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 20:19:53 EST 2007

The first Friday in April is also Good Friday, and late in the week of Passover.  I would like to get an idea of whether people who would normally attend the First Friday Gaming and Scribal night will be available that night, since if people will be busy with holiday activities there's no sense in holding it.

  So, if you would normally attend First Friday Gaming and Scribal, will you be available to do so on April 6th?  That's about one week away.

  Arianna

Karen Kasper

"I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

"I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness."  - Michael Shermer