[SCA-BMDL] new to the barony

niallsmagickiss at comcast.net niallsmagickiss at comcast.net
Tue Mar 27 21:20:30 EST 2007

Saturday is short notice since my garb is all in a trunk in another kingdom.   I would say that my interests in the SCA are pretty domestic (sewing, cooking, etc).  I enjoy doing research and taking pride in doing something myself.  I would also like to learn more about period music.  Mundanely I design jewelry and work with the elderly and my education is in music and archaeology.   I'm sure that some faces will seem familiar to me from Pennsic and kingdom events I attended a few years back but it will be nice to get to know you all.

Ilene