[SCA-BMDL] Archery practice begins

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 26 17:38:14 EST 2007

We began archery last Sunday and the weather was gorgeous. Brandubh, Kenneth, and Robert also got in their first Winter Royal Rounds of the season. Unfortunately Brandubh's crossbow (actually mine, but he's been using it for a couple of years) kind of exploded and he won't be able to shoot it until I get it to Master Iolo for repairs. He actually finished the rounds with my crossbow.

I expect to have practice the next two weekends. These are Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday. My family will be out of town, so my time will be free.

Again this will be Sundays beginning at 11:00 at the Washington Boulevard site. Call me if you need directions.

I would like to shoot some more Winter Royal Rounds. The cutoff for the Kingdom challenge is the fifteenth, so that gives us at least two more weekends. After that we'll start adding the targets at 30 and 40 yards.

See you on the range.

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
(412) 247-4467

"If sack and sugar be a fault, God help the wicked."