[SCA-BMDL] OT: Music/instrumental lessons

Ray Strobel rstrobel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 20:45:12 EST 2007

To all in the Barony,

I am offering private lessons in a variety of instruments for children and
adults alike.  I can teach beginners in piano, trumpet, clarinet, guitar,
flute, recorder, and trombone.  I can teach intermediate students in
trumpet, clarinet, and piano.  My main instrument is trumpet, but have
taught all of these instruments as a music educator.  Currently I am
teaching Kate, Malcom's daughter (in 2nd grade) the guitar, and was up until
recently teaching Broom, who's 40-something, music theory and piano.

Lessons are given weekly at our house, and can be either 30, 45, or 60
minutes long.  My rate is $15/half hr, $30/hr.  I am available Monday
evenings from 7pm-9:30pm, and Thursday evenings from 8pm-9:30pm.  If you are
interested or need more information, please respond to this post or call the
house at (412) 486-0566.  Thank you!
-- =

<<>>
Ray Strobel

Musician, teacher, composer
"If it sounds good, it is good." --Peter Schickele