[SCA-BMDL] OT: Washer & Dryer need a home

Roana Devreux roana01 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 16:42:12 EST 2007

Greetings, folks!

I'm in the process of moving and I have a full-sized
washer and dryer (electric) that won't be needed in my
new place.  Both are not very old and in good working
order.

I'm hoping that there's a good home out there for
them.  If you're interested, we can negotiate a very
modest price.

I will be using these appliances until the weekend of
March 24-25th or so, and must get rid of them by March
31.  The lucky new owner will need to supply a vehicle
that can move them, and some muscle (yourself or a
sturdy third party to help me out).  They need to come
about 6 steps up and then 3 steps down to street
level.

My email access will be very spotty over the next week
or two, so if you have a serious inquiry please call
me (Sara) at 412.999.7911.

Thanks for letting me take up bandwidth!
~~Roana/Sara
-----