[SCA-BMDL] No practice at Sarah Heinz House this Sunday

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Thu Mar 15 21:53:21 EST 2007

Unfortunately, Sarah Heinz House has changed their outer door lock in the l=
ast 2 weeks and has not gotten me a new set of keys.  I know the weather fo=
recast for this coming Sunday is for below 40 degrees, so I'm not hopeful t=
hat there will be many of us fighting heavy weapons at Washington Blvd in 3=
 days. Additionally, many of the BMDL practice regulars will either be at G=
ulf Wars or returning from Ice Dragon that day.  So I'm going to cancel pra=
ctice for Sunday, March 18th.  Call me if you would like to get together to=
 fight indoors at the castle or work on armor: 724-933-4661.
In Service,
Ariella