[SCA-BMDL] Scribal day at Master Gwilym's - a Report

Gwilym/Bill scalongbow at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 11 13:28:45 EST 2007

Scribal at Gwilyms - March 10th

Well the day started off warm and sunny, so the scribe's came to play.
We had 20 people in attendance in my home. Then a fighter type showed
with questions about armor. So the gentlemen attending gravitated to the
 "Archer's Lounge" for a session of armor design and construction.
We had some scribes that were rank novices, some were only 10 years
old, to Fleur's and Laurel's who excelled in the art. Quite a mix of folks.
With paint and inks in use everywhere you looked.
Antoinette, Kingdom Signet, had her hands full orchestrating the activities,
but as usual she seemed in her element, and smiled a lot. This could
not have been done without her cooperation and expertise.
The day started 1 ish and didn't start to wind down until around 5, but
then again it didn't end. 6 of us wandered off to a local Pizza shop where
the conversations continued for another couple of hours more.

The next session will be in Two weeks on March 24.

Gwilym