[SCA-BMDL] Prism

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 11:05:51 EST 2007

Well, I do have one contribution to this:  there is an
art supply store in Squirrel Hill, and that is Artist
and Craftsmen Supply on Hobart St.   Granted, they
don't have the inventory that Prizm does, but they are
local and not too pricey.  They're in the phone book,
and there is parking at the store (on the side of the
building). So although we're unfortunately losing some
art supply stores, maybe some people aren't aware that
there is one over here, small though the shop may be.

Kris Gilibari