[SCA-BMDL] lost and found from Purim

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 5 09:33:30 EST 2007

Greetings and thank you to all who came to the Medieval Purim event yesterd=
ay!  We had a wonderful time.  There were a few items left behind:
a small lavender backpack with toddler girl clothes and diapers =

a large white tunic with trim
a Baronial larder pitcher =

Also, from dance practice thursday, a denim-blue long-sleeve shirt, and fro=
m fighter practice a few weeks ago, a blue drinking cooler/thermos and a bl=
ack fleece headband with a snowflake embroidered on it.
Missing (and not found by this am) are 4 gameboy cartridges (2 Pokemon and =
2 other); please see if they left with you.
Please let us know if these items are yours and we'll arrange to get them b=
ack to you.
In Service,
Ariella and Byron