[SCA-BMDL] Re: BMDL Pennsic Camp Meeting

Clemente de Warrewyk warrewyk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 12:46:27 EST 2007

Greetings from the BMDL Pennsic Land Agent,

I would like to thank everyone who came to the meeting last night as well as
those who expressed interest but were unable to make it.

In order to more effectively make important announcements regarding the BMDL
Pennsic Camp, an email list has been created.  The minutes of last night's
meeting will be posted to the list.  Anyone interested in camping with the
Barony this year is strongly encouraged to subscribe at the following link:

Also, thanks go to Cai, who was good enough to set up the list.

In Service,
Clemente de Warrewyk
BMDL Pennsic Land Agent