[SCA-BMDL] Fourth Of July Party - on July 7th

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 13:01:12 EDT 2007

As July 4th falls on a Wednesday this year, we have decided  to host our
yearly 4th of July party on Saturday, July 7th.  The festivities begin at
noon and continue until we send people home.

This year we have decided to finally dig the fire pit we've been talking
about, so if the weather is good (it's predicted to be) we will have a
bonfire and the various things that are fun to cook over it.  We will also
be providing main dishes, plates, napkins, utensils, and non-alcoholic
beverages.  We ask that folks bring a side dish or dessert.  Please RSVP so
we have a head count for food and we know what people are bringing so we
don't end up with ribs and 25 desserts (okay, now that I type that, it
doesn't sound that bad...).

The party is at our home at 3000 Harts Run Road, Allison Park, PA 15101.
The phone number at the house is 412.486.0566.

We hope to see you at the party :-)

Kieran, Odriana, and Lake
-Frank Zappa