[SCA-BMDL] Funeral information

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Thu Jun 21 22:21:08 EDT 2007

For those of you who know Baron Langdon, his mother died this week.  We wanted to let the Barony know the funeral information so people could send cards or flowers and attend the memorial service in Pittsburgh if they wished.  The memorial service will be at Allegheny Cemetery in Pittsburgh on Monday (we don't know what time). Baroness Genevieve and Raven forwarded this obituary:

SHIRLEY M. KRUSE (nee Menn), age 76. Beloved wife of Louis H. Loving
mother of Sally Verdell (Donald) and Louis H., Jr. (Alice). Dear
grandmother of Rev. Dominic Verdell (Carrie), Elizabeth Kruse, and Hal
Kruse. Dear great grandmother of Alexis Verdell. Passed away Tuesday,
June 19, 2007. Memorials may be forwarded to the Ridgewood United
Methodist Church, 6330 Ridge Rd., Parma, OH 44129. A memorial service
will be held Saturday, June 23 at 2:00 p.m. at Ridgewood United
Methodist Church. Entombment Monday, June 25 in Pittsburgh, PA.
Friends may call at the BUSCH FUNERAL HOME 7501 RIDGE RD., PARMA FROM
2-4 AND 6-8 P.M. FRIDAY. BUSCH FUNERAL AND CREMATORY SERVICES
440-842-7800. For more information, to view an online memorial or send
a condolence, go to www.buschfuneral.com

Published in The Plain Dealer from 6/21/2007 - 6/22/2007.

Here's Langdon's address if you don't have it:  Louis Kruse, 131
Brookview Lane,
Pittsburgh, PA 15237;

In service,
Ariella and Byron