[SCA-BMDL] Directions to Posvar for A&S night

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 14:10:46 EDT 2007

Thank you to everyone who sent directions.  I now understand where Posvar is.  The most helpful directions included street names and references to the Carnegie Library, since I don't know the Pitt campus exept for buildings where we've had events. :-)

  Arianna

Karen Kasper

"I am a Consultant. Why, yes, lack of planning on your part DOES constitute an emergency on my part!"