[SCA-BMDL] A&S Night TONIGHT - Pennsic Discussion

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 13:06:00 EDT 2007

There will even be handouts. :-)

  Arianna

  P.S. Can anyone tell me where Posvar Hall is (I have no idea where the Einstein's Bagels is in Oakland) and where to park?

Margretha La Fauvelle <lafauvelle at gmail.com> wrote:
  A&S Night Tonight, June 20 2007.

This month's A&S Night is a discussion about what is going to happen in about 5 weeks.. Pennsic! Is it going to be your first Pennsic? Are you a seasoned camper that could always use a tip or ten? If so, (even if not so), come and join us tonight at 8pm at the Pitt campus, at Posvar Hall 2201. There will be signs leading to the room - it is opposite to Einstein Bagels.

--
Nothing stays hidden under the sun.
Lady Margretha La Fauvelle

Karen Kasper

"I am a Consultant. Why, yes, lack of planning on your part DOES constitute an emergency on my part!"