[SCA-BMDL] Mattress for sale

Su Marvin sweet_su2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 13:17:30 EDT 2007

Purchased from nationwide warehouse 3 years ago for
around $600. This is a king sized pillow top mattress
from Nationwide Warehouse. Mattress is in good
condition. Some edges of the box spring have claw
marks. It won't fit up the stairs at the new house.
We can't haul it for you, but we can definitely help
load it.  $225 but we will barter or bargain for a
lower price if need be.  We really want it out of the
house though, if we can't sell it in the next week or
so it will be sent to AMVets.  Please help us get this
out of the house.  412-798-0920
Susan and Brian
aka Honoree d'Avallon