[SCA-BMDL] Sewing at Huis Dinsdag - THIS SUNDAY

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 11:44:47 EDT 2007

Sewing will be happening at my home in Allison Park this Sunday, June 10,
2007 from 3:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.  There is lots of space for sewing,
cutting, and ironing.  There are reference books for perusing.  All levels
of skill and knowledge are invited to come and sew.

For directions, please contact me, or use your favourite mapping program to
3000 Harts Run Road, Allison Park, PA 15101.

Odriana
-Frank Zappa