[SCA-BMDL] Women's Fighting Symposium for Saturday June 30th

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Fri Jun 1 09:45:01 EDT 2007

Greetings to all Female Fighters!  Countess Morgen of Rye and Baroness-elec=
t Ariella of Thornbury are hosting the third Women's Fighting Symposium in =
the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands on Saturday June 30th from 12n-5pm=
 on the football field of Marshall Middle School.  We invite all interested=
 women to come have classes about heavy weapons fighting including armor su=
ggestions for women fighters, followed by dinner at Ariella's castle.  On t=
he campus is a playground (for children accompanying fighters) and plenty o=
f parking.  Please see the attached flyer for directions and contact inform=
ation or contact Ariella (caram at pitt.edu) or Morgen.  If you have suggestio=
ns, questions, or would like to teach a class, please contact us as well.  =

We look forward to seeing you there - please spread the word!
In Service,
Ariella of Thornbury