[SCA-BMDL] Last minute ride to (and from) Pennsic?

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 15:07:16 EDT 2007

Greetings.....

I find myself in need of a ride to Pennsic at the last
minute, since my previously arranged (or so I thought)
ride has fallen through.  The problem for me is that I
need to get out there on the middle weekend, Saturday
or Sunday.  This is because of work, and also because
I can't afford to stay out there the first week
anyway.  If anyone in Pittsburgh/BMDL can help me with
this, I would be most grateful.  I do have some amount
of gear, though no large medieval pavilions or
anything like that.  A 9x9' Eureka dome tent (rolled
up), a large Rubbermaid tote/trunk, folding cot,
sleeping bag, 7-gallon water container, fencing bag,
and some small containers of food, art supplies, etc.
will be the cargo.

I also need a ride back home on the last weekend,
Saturday or Sunday.  I have been going to Pennsic for
many years, and would really love not to miss this
one, especially when friends of mine are receiving
peerages that they have long deserved, which I would
like to see in court.  Please let me know if anyone
can help, and again, thank you.

Mistress Kris Gilibari