[SCA-BMDL] BMDL camp setup

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Sun Jul 29 19:44:56 EDT 2007

We wish to express our gratitude to those gentles who helped us set up in our new camp site.  As this is our first Pennsic camping with the Barony, we were unsure what to expect, and were so pleasantly surprised at the dedicated gentles who put so much time into easing our entry into the Barony encampment.  Our thanks go out to Cai, Pavel, Saskia, Logan, Roana, and Charles, who had in hand in virtually all aspects of setup, to Alonzio, Liam, and Mathias, who got our personal tent pitched in record time, to Brion and Kazi, who showed particular skills with their shovels, to Sandy, Carly, and, Jake, who dug us quite a nice shower hole, and Brandubh, who created and assembled our shower.  Our most sincere thanks are reserved for Clemente, who organized this entire production, despite being (officially) part of another camp.

We were particularly pleased with the Barony's showing at Aethelmearc Royal, where we put up most of the sheet walls.  I know that Their Majesties were grateful for the help, and it looked good when we all showed up together representing the Barony.

In Service,

Byron and Ariella